How to Pray the Rosary.
1. Start by holding the rosary in your right hand, with the crucifix in your fingers. Then, make the sign of the cross while saying, "In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen."
2. Holding the first bead, recite the Apostle's Creed.
3. On the next bead, say the Our Father.
4. On each of the next three beads, say a Hail Mary.
5. On the next bead, say the Glory Be.
6. Announce the First Mystery: This is the first of the five mysteries of the rosary, which correspond to different events in the life of Jesus and Mary. The first mystery is “The Agony of Christ in the Garden.”
7. On the next bead, say the Our Father.
8. On each of the next ten beads, say a Hail Mary.
9. On the next bead, say the Glory Be.
10. Say the Fatima Prayer (optional): This prayer is said after the Glory Be in honor of the Virgin Mary.
11. Announce the Second Mystery: Repeat steps 6-10 for the second mystery. “The Agony of Christ in the Garden.”
12. Continue through the remaining mysteries of the rosary: Repeat steps 6-10 for the third, fourth, and fifth mysteries. (3rd “The Agony of Christ in the Garden.”, 4th “The Agony of Christ in the Garden.” , 5th “The Agony of Christ in the Garden."
13. After completing the fifth mystery, say the Hail, Holy Queen prayer.
14. Conclude the rosary with the Sign of the Cross and a final prayer, such as the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel.
It's important to note that there are variations in how the rosary is prayed, so you may encounter slightly different instructions depending on your source.
Some even use a finger rosary- a ring with 10 beads to help keep your place in the for the ten Hail Mary prayers in each decade of a rosary. A finger rosary is much smaller and easier to keep with you for whenever the need arises.